Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Relationships

My two best friends currently have boyfriend and I'm so super happy for them. They are both amazing people and deserve to be happy. They really do. I can't help but feel a bit lonely sometimes. After I feel lonely I think about past relationships and how they have failed and why, which is never a good thing to think about. And then I think is it me? Am I just not good enough?
But really is not me at all. I am good enough I just haven't found him yet. When I don't feel good enough it's always the thought of boys and relationships that keeps me down when really I don't need a boyfriend to define if I'm good enough or not.  
Since the months I have been minus one I've learned a lot about relationships, my expectation, and even myself. I know it sounds clique but how can I give myself to someone and love them if I can't even love myself?
So when the time comes I'll fall in love, not because I'm lonely, but because it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment