Tuesday, June 30, 2015

You

You crept your way into my mind again and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. Recently something big happened and all I could think about was talking to you about it. It didn't matter who, in my life, I talked to. Being comforted you was all I wanted. I miss you in the most simplest of terms. I miss hearing you laugh.

I could talk to you about anything and I felt better. I have this tendency to have these unimaginably high walls and act like I don't have a heart. But you saw through all of that. With you it was never a struggle with anything really. In your arms I felt at home. You made me feel things I didn't think were possible for me. You gave me hope.

We were never in love but oh God we could have been. I could feel myself falling already. And that shook me to my core. What I felt for you could only be described as magic. But you also reminded me that magic is nothing more than an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment